We collect and use your information below to provide our services (Application) and to measure and improve them over time.
- Registration Information
1.2 It is your responsibility to keep your ID and password (and(or) other data or registration information) safe. You should notify us as soon as possible if you become aware of any misuse of your ID and(or) password (and(or) other data or registration information) and immediately change your password.
- Limitation on Reverse Engineering, decompilation, and disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Application, except and only to the extent that it is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- Usage from different devices. You may use the Application from different devices connected to the internet, including smartphone and others.
- Information Transmission
4.1 We receive various types of information from you when you use the Application. We make every effort to protect any information received by us. Despite such undertaking, it is possible for internet-based communications to be intercepted.
- Your Content
5.2 We will access Your Content as and when necessary in order to analyse how and for what purpose you are using the Application or to prevent or address technical faults. Nevertheless, we shall maintain appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards in order to protect the security and confidentiality of Your Content.
(i) your use of the Application will comply with all applicable laws and will not infringe or violate any Beta-tester’s obligations to any third party;
(ii) Your Content will not infringe or violate applicable laws or the rights of any third-party;
(iii) you possess all rights, consents and permissions to submit Your Content to the Application;
(iv) if you use the Application on behalf of any third party (including but not limited to a company or any other person), you have all necessary authorizations and your use of the Application will not conflict with any obligations you have to any third party;
(v) to the extent that any third parties own rights in Your Content submitted, you have taken all steps to ensure that you have the rights to submit Your Content to the Application for all purposes related to the Application.
5.4 We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove, modify, prevent access to, or refuse to display Your Content in the event that we believe it violates this Agreement or the applicable law.
5.5 Use of the Application for any purpose not expressly permitted in this Agreement is prohibited. We reserve any rights not expressly granted in this Agreement.
- Information collected
- The Application involves collection and storage of data. That data can include personal information. “Personal information” is information about an identifiable individual, and may include information such as, for example, the individual’s name, email address or telephone number.
- We may collect personal information directly from you (and(or) your employees and(or) other third persons using the Application by sharing your ID and password) when you use the Application.
- Information collected
- We receive personal information from you about others
- Through your use of the Application, we may collect information from you about someone else. If you provide us with personal information about someone else, you must ensure you are authorized to disclose that information to us and that you may collect, use and disclose such information for the purposes described in this Privacy
- In the circumstances, you must take reasonable steps to ensure the individual concerned is aware of and(or) consents to the various matters detailed in the clause 12 hereof, including the fact that their personal information is being collected, the purposes for which such information is being collected, the intended recipients of that information, our identity, and how to contact us.
- Purpose for which personal information is used
- We collect your (and(or) its employees or affiliated persons) personal information so that we can provide you with any related services you may request. In doing so, we may use the personal information collected from you for purposes related to the Application including to:
(i) perform services;
(ii) notify you of changes to the Application;
(iii) carry out training related to the Application;
(iv) comply with applicable laws and regulations;
(v) conduct research and get feedback about the Application from you; and/or
(vi) communicate with you.
- Release of personal information
- We will not disclose your personal information to a third party unless you have provided your express consent. However, we may be required to disclose your personal information without your consent in order to comply with any court orders or other legal process if such disclosure is required by the applicable law. Where possible and appropriate, we will notify you about relevant disclosure.
- We may aggregate your non-personally identifiable data.
- We may aggregate non-personally identifiable data for the following purposes (but not limited):
(i) to assist us to better understand how you and(or) our users, customers and(or) prospective customers are using the Application; and
(ii) to provide you and(or) our users, customers and(or) prospective customers with further information regarding the use and benefits of the Application;
(iii) to achieve other goals not prohibited by the applicable law.
- We endeavour to protect your information (including Your Content)
- We are committed to protecting the security of your information and we take all reasonable precautions to protect it from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. Our information is stored on secure servers. However, the internet is not in itself a secure environment and we cannot give an absolute assurance that your information will be secure at all times. Transmission of information over the internet is at your own risk and you should only enter, or instruct the entering of, information to the Application within a secure environment.
- We will advise you at the first reasonable opportunity upon discovering or being advised of a security breach where its information is lost, stolen, accessed, used, disclosed, copied, modified, or disposed of by any unauthorized persons or in any unauthorized manner.
- The Application may make use of “cookies”. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your device for record-keeping purposes. A cookie does not identify you personally or contain any other information about you but it does identify your device.
- You can set your browser to notify you when it receives a cookie so that you will have an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance. However, you should note that refusing cookies may have a negative impact on the functionality and usability of the Application.
- Third Party Products, Services or Software
- The Application may contain links to, or otherwise may allow you to connect to and use, certain third party products, services or software (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Other Products”).
Date of Last Revision: January, 2019